News of Interest
Dean discusses legislative news from the National Council of Investigation & Security Services
NCISS Regulatory Alert: Drone Registry in the Works – http://conta.cc/1jGwcXN
Legislative Call to Action – Support Workplace Fairness – http://conta.cc/1l2VY8Q
Dean also discusses his latest article, Direct and Circumstantial Evidence in Forensics – www.deathcasereview.com/uploads/8/7/3/8/8738199/beers_-_tti_evidence_in_forensics_july_2015.pdf
Conversations with Karen
This month Karen joins us to talk about a few hot topics in the news…
- Medical Examiner Vindicated for Undetermined Manner of Death Pending Investigation
- If These Men Aren’t Guilty, Why Can’t They Go Free?
- Ineffective Assistance of Counsel
- Identity Theft Victim Resources
- Advising Clients Regarding Direct Contacts with Represented Persons
Recommended book – Code of Professional Conduct: Standards & Ethics for the Investigative Profession (Kitty Hailey, CLI) – http://astore.amazon.com/assoinforeinv-20/detail/B0052G0MQY
Special Guest with Dean
Dean is joined by expert in blood spatter, Brad Perron, LPI, CCDI, CFSI. Brad is a recognized expert in crime scenes and blood spatter, and is a faculty member and instructor with the Criminal Defense Investigator Training Council. Here are books Brad talks about:
Investigative Support Specialist, Inc.
Criminal Defense Investigator Training Council
Address: 416 SE Balboa Ave., Ste. 2, Stuart, FL. 34994
Phone: (772) 288-1485
* visit www.defenseinvestigator.com in 2016 for the June Certified Forensic Science Investigator (CFSI) week long training and certification!
Facts & Forensics Sponsors
- Death Investigations for Professional Investigators (distance learning) – www.MedicolegalDeathInvestigations.com
- A Survivors’ Guide to Understanding Death Investigations (book) – www.UnderstandingDeathInvestigations.com
- Quint-Essential Qualities of a Professional Investigator – www.deathcasereview.com/1/post/2013/03/the-quint-essential-qualities-of-a-professional-investigator.html
- NEW – On Demand Video Distance Learning at www.InvestigativeCourses.com with FREE Ethics and the Professional Investigator coming by the end of the month!