This month’s Facts and Forensics features:
- Segment 1 – Dean talks about the value of an expert forensic consultation and news from Evidence Magazine
- News you can use from NCISS and other associations
- Segment 2 – Karen will again join Dean to talk about an interesting case in the news from OH
- Segment 3 – Forensic Toxicologist, Dr. Harold Schueler, joins Dean with the benefits of forensic toxicology to investigators.
(1) What is the value of expert forensic consultations in criminal defense? It could be the difference between justice and injustice…
(1) The Cause and Manner of Death can have various impacts – from civil and criminal charges to hereditary issues. It may even have unintended consequences.
(1) News You Can Use from NCISS
Hit the Hill – National Council of Investigation & Security Services (www.NCISS.org)
NCISS Legislative Alerts
Legislative Watch – The most important function of NCISS is to monitor and direct federal legislation. NCISS plays an important role in acting as a conduit for state legislative information. Be sure and check the current and past issues Legislative Alerts – http://www.nciss.org/news-and-events/latest-news.php.
(1) In Other News
(2) Conversations with Karen
Death in Ohio – Suicide or Accident?
(3) Guest spot – Harold Schueler, PhD Forensic Toxicologist
Topic – how professional investigators can benefit from a forensic toxicologist consultation
He can be contacted at email@example.com or (951) 313-3174
Death Investigation – Distance Learning for Private Investigators
Course details are at www.MedicolegalDeathInvestigations.com
A Survivors’ Guide to Understanding Death Investigations
Learn more at www.understandingdeathinvestigations.com
Quint-Essential Qualities of a Professional Investigator